Monday, November 9, 2009

The Episcopal Church welcomes you (yes, you!)

This evening's e-mail brought news that the sign for out front is ready. I will work on the logistics for that so it will be up by Saturday.

Thanks to so many generous people, the money is there for this and for several other needs.

This forces me to ask myself, once again, why was I anxious?

Since Wednesday is a federal holiday, I hope to distribute flyers around the neighborhood.

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
--Philippians 4:4-7


--Paul+

No comments:

Post a Comment